Top Reasons To Attend
- Premiere industry event for practitioners covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
- Network with your peers, earn up to 26 PDHs, and expand your knowledge base to enhance the success of your projects.
- Thought provoking interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, tours, short courses and networking opportunities with potential clients and project team leads.
- One hundred top products and services in pipelines technologies participating in exhibition.
- Explore the beautiful Phoenix/Scottsdale areas with world-class museums, renowned botanical garden in the nation’s largest wilderness preserve, an award-winning zoo, railroad museum, 1880s Western town, and Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific sessions that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request letter: Customize this template (.docx) to request approval for your attendance.