The Pipelines 2021 Steering Committee is soliciting proposals for 4-hour workshops on broad, current topics in pipeline engineering, construction, and operation. Factors that enhance the success of a workshop include:
- 3 or more speakers from different organizations, ideally with at least 1 owner.
- Representation of the work of a committee or other professional organization.
- Synthesis of experience from multiple projects.
- Focus on application and practice.
- Speaker substitutions will be allowed up to May 1, 2021. The lead for that workshop is responsible for securing qualified replacements.