The Pipelines 2022 Conference will provide a dynamic and inspiring venue for participants to share and gain valuable knowledge related to planning, designing, constructing, renewing, operating, managing and maintaining the lifeline assets.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Expand your knowledge base to enhance the success of your projects at this leading industry event for practitioners covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
- Take advantage of this platform to network with your peers, potential clients, sponsors, and project team leads.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) via thought-provoking interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, tours, and short courses on topics relevant to pipeline and trenchless technologies in water, wastewater, storm drainage, gas and oil pipeline systems.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Download and customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.