Top Reasons To Attend
- Premier industry event for practitioners covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
- Network with your peers, earn up to 26 PDHs, and expand your knowledge base to enhance the success of your projects.
- Thought provoking interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, tours, short courses and networking opportunities with potential clients and project team leads.
- One hundred top products and services in pipelines technologies participating in exhibition.
- Explore the beautiful Phoenix/Scottsdale areas with world-class museums, renowned botanical garden in the nation’s largest wilderness preserve, an award-winning zoo, railroad museum, 1880s Western town, and Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West.
Letter of Invitation from the Co-Chairs
Make your plans to join us in sunny Arizona for Pipelines 2017 to learn about pipeline “Reliability and Resiliency through Sustainable Design and Construction”... We expect close to 1,000 attendees this year including many international guests as we have developed a strong technical program with over 160 peer-reviewed papers and panel discussions spread over 7 tracks, plus 6 focused pre-conference workshops. This year, we will have the largest number of exhibitors ever, showcasing the best technological solutions.
Read the full letter