Pipelines 2019 is part of the new ASCE Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI). The conference will continue to provide a forum for pipeline engineers and practitioners from all around the world to share their experiences in meeting the challenges of today's pipeline infrastructure. This premier industry event has become the conference of choice for utility and pipeline owners, design and consulting engineers, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, students, educators, researchers, and pipeline professionals. The conference will also include surveying as it relates to pipeline and utility projects. The Pipelines 2019 Conference will provide a dynamic and inspiring venue for participants to share and gain valuable knowledge related to planning, designing, constructing, renewing, operating, managing and maintaining the lifeline assets.
- Anna Pridmore, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, Vice President–Pipeline Solutions, Structural Technologies
- Hal Balthrop, P.E., Assistant Director, Metro Water Services, Nashville
Technical Program Co-Chairs
- Jeffrey W. Heidrick, P.E., ENV SP, M.ASCE, Associate Project Manager/Water, Burns & McDonnell
- Mark S. Mihm, P.E., ENV SP, CDT, M.ASCE, Professional Associate, Water/Wastewater Senior Project Manager, HDR
Advisors to the Technical Program Co-Chairs
- Jason S. Lueke, Ph.D., P.Eng, M.ASCE, Trenchless Practice Leader, Associated Engineering
- Chris Macey, P.Eng., M.ASCE, Americas Technical Practice Leader – CA and Rehabilitation, AECOM
Sponsorship & Exhibits Chair
- Steve Ford, Vice President, GARNEY CONSTRUCTION Advancing Water
- Erin McGuire, P.E., CDM Smith
Publicity and Media Coordinators
- Robert Carpenter, Oildom Publishing
- Bernie Kryzs, Benjamin Media
International Coordination Chair
- Sandra Rolfe-Dickinson, P.Eng., C.Eng. (UK), Senior Technical Consultant, Pipeline Technologies, Pipetechnics Ltd.
ASCE Pipelines Division EXCOM Liaison
- Tennyson Muindi, P.E., M.ASCE, Lead Associate, McMillen Jacobs Associates
Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) of ASCE
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) was officially established on October 1, 2015 to become the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the utility, pipeline and surveying industry. UESI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to industry practitioners from all occupational and educational backgrounds. UESI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards. It is one of the American Society of Civil Engineers' nine specialty Institutes.
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) is the worldwide leader in generating products and services that promote and reward excellence in the engineering, planning, design, construction, operations, and asset management, for utility infrastructure and engineering surveying.