Pipelines 2020 Conference
The Pipelines 2020 Conference is part of the new ASCE Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI). The conference will continue to provide a forum for pipeline engineers and practitioners from all around the world to share their experiences in meeting the challenges of today's pipeline infrastructure. This premier industry event has become the conference of choice for utility and pipeline owners, design and consulting engineers, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, students, educators, researchers, and pipeline professionals. The conference will also include surveying as it relates to pipeline and utility projects.
The Pipelines 2020 Conference will provide a dynamic and inspiring venue for participants to share and gain valuable knowledge related to planning, designing, constructing, renewing, operating, managing and maintaining the lifeline assets.
- James R. Geisbush, P.E., P.M.P., F.ASCE, Sr. Civil Engineer, Central Arizona Project
- Juan D. Gomez, Ph.D., P.E., Interim Director, San Antonio Water System
Technical Program Co-Chairs
- J. Felipe Pulido, P.E., M.ASCE, Senior Project Manager, OBG Part of Ramboll
- Mark Poppe, P.E., M.ASCE, Principal Engineer, Brown and Caldwell
Advisors to Technical Co-Chairs
- Jeffrey W. Heidrick, P.E., ENV SP, M.ASCE, Associate Project Manager, Water, Burns & McDonnell
- Mark S. Mihm, P.E., ENV SP, CDT, M.ASCE, Professional Associate, Water/Wastewater, Senior Project Manager, HDR
- Shah Rahman, MBA, M.ASCE, Sr. Project Manager, BGE, Inc.
Publicity & Media Coordinators
- Robert Carpenter, Aff.M.ASCE, Oildom Publishing
- Mike Kezdi, Associate Editor, Trenchless Technology and North American Oil & Gas Pipelines
ASCE Pipelines Division ExCom Liaison
- Anna Pridmore, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, Vice President – Pipeline Solutions, Structural Technologies
- Sandra Rolfe-Dickinson, P.Eng., C.Eng., (UK) Senior Technical Consultant, Pipeline Technologies, Pipetechnics Ltd.
- Renee Mayer, P.E.,M.ASCE, Transportation Utility Program Manager, HDR Engineering, Inc.
- Erin McGuire, P.E., M.ASCE, CDM Smith
Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) of ASCE
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) was officially established on October 1, 2015 to become the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the utility, pipeline and surveying industry. UESI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to industry practitioners from all occupational and educational backgrounds. UESI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards. It is one of the American Society of Civil Engineers' 9 specialty Institutes.
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) is the worldwide leader in generating products and services that promote and reward excellence in the engineering, planning, design, construction, operations, and asset management, for utility infrastructure and engineering surveying.