Pipelines 2021 Conference
The Pipelines 2021 Conference is part of the new ASCE Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI). The conference will continue to provide a forum for pipeline engineers and practitioners from all around the world to share their experiences in meeting the challenges of today's pipeline infrastructure. This premier industry event has become the conference of choice for utility and pipeline owners, design and consulting engineers, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, students, educators, researchers, and pipeline professionals. The conference will also include surveying as it relates to pipeline and utility projects.
This event will provide a dynamic and inspiring venue for participants to share and gain valuable knowledge related to planning, designing, constructing, renewing, operating, managing and maintaining the lifeline assets.
- Jason Lueke, Ph.D., P,Eng., M.ASCE, National Practice Leader – Trenchless, Associated Engineering
- Christine Malaka, P.Eng., Director, Corporate Strategy & Development, ATCO
Technical Program Co-Chairs
- Duane Strayer, P.Eng., M.ASCE, Division Manager, Associated Engineering
- Doug Jenkins, P.E., M.ASCE, Principal Technologist, Jacobs
Advisors to Technical Co-Chairs
- J. Felipe Pulido, P.E., M.ASCE, Senior Project Manager, OBG Part of Ramboll
- Mark Poppe, P.E., M.ASCE, Principal Engineer, Brown and Caldwell
Exhibits and Sponsorship Co-Chairs
- For Canada: Brett Knievel, C.E.T., Business Development Manager, Aegion
- For USA: Shah Rahman, MBA, M.ASCE, Practice Leader, KCI Technologies
Publicity & Media Coordinators
- Robert Carpenter, Aff.M.ASCE, Oildom Publishing
- Mike Kezdi, Associate Editor, Trenchless Technology and North American Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Ali Bayat, Ph.D., P.Eng., Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alberta
ASCE Pipelines Division ExCom Liaison
- James R. Geisbush, P.E., P.M.P., F.ASCE, Sr. Civil Engineer, Central Arizona Project
Local Chapter Coordinator
- Ophir Wanier, Senior Technical Principal SUE / Canadian Business Development Leader, T2 Utility Engineers
- Sandra Rolfe-Dickinson, P.Eng., C.Eng., Technical Director, Pipetechnics Ltd.
Younger Member coordinator
- Jarred R. Jones, P.E., MBA, Executive Director, North Charleston Sewer District and North Charleston District
- Renee Mayer, P.E.,M.ASCE, Transportation Utility Program Manager, HDR Engineering, Inc.
- Erin McGuire, P.E., M.ASCE, CDM Smith
Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) of ASCE
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) was officially established on October 1, 2015 to become the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the utility, pipeline and surveying industry. UESI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to industry practitioners from all occupational and educational backgrounds. UESI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards. It is one of the American Society of Civil Engineers' 9 specialty Institutes.
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) is the worldwide leader in generating products and services that promote and reward excellence in the engineering, planning, design, construction, operations, and asset management, for utility infrastructure and engineering surveying.