Pipelines 2022 Conference
The Pipelines 2022 Conference is part of the new ASCE Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI). The conference will continue to provide a forum for pipeline engineers and practitioners from all around the world to share their experiences in meeting the challenges of today's pipeline infrastructure. This premier industry event has become the conference of choice for utility and pipeline owners, design and consulting engineers, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, students, educators, researchers, and pipeline professionals. The conference will also include surveying as it relates to pipeline and utility projects.
This event will provide a dynamic and inspiring venue for participants to share and gain valuable knowledge related to planning, designing, constructing, renewing, operating, managing and maintaining the lifeline assets.
- Jeff Boschert, P.E., M.ASCE, President, National Clay Pipe Institute
- Jeremy Kosegi, P. Eng., M.ASCE, Manager Capital Project Delivery, Citizens Energy Group
Technical Program Co-Chairs
- Shaoqing Ge, Ph.D., P.E., M.ASCE, Senior Planning Engineer, American Water
- Jeffrey A. Shoaf, P.E., PMP, M.ASCE, Principal Engineer, San Diego County Water Authority
Advisors to Technical Co-Chairs
- Duane Strayer, P.Eng., M.ASCE, Division Manager, Associated Engineering
- Doug Jenkins, P.E., M.ASCE, Principal Technologist, Jacobs
Exhibits and Sponsorship Chair
- Shah Rahman, MBA, M.ASCE, Practice Leader, KCI Technologies
- David Howell, Division Manager, Midwest Mole, Inc.
- Chris Schuler, Vice President Municipal Services Division, Miller Pipeline
Publicity & Media Coordinators
- Robert Carpenter, Aff.M.ASCE, Editor-in-Chief, Gulf Energy Information
- Mike Kezdi, Associate Editor, Trenchless Technology and North American Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Dan Koo, Ph.D., P.E. (Civil), F. ASCE, Associate Professor, Construction Management, Purdue School of Engineering and Technology, IUPUI
ASCE Pipelines Division ExCom Liaison
- Jason Lueke, Ph.D., P,Eng., M.ASCE, National Practice Leader – Trenchless, Associated Engineering
- Ophir Wainer, Aff.M.ASCE, Director of North American Business Development, 4M Analytics
- Tom Iseley, M.ASCE, Professor of Engineering Practice, Construction Engineering and Management, Purdue University
International Initiatives and Student Competition Coordinator
- Wei Liao, Visiting Scholar, Division of Construction Engineering and Management, Purdue University
Younger Member Coordinator
- Jarred R. Jones, P.E., M.ASCE, Executive Director, North Charleston Sewer District and North Charleston District
- Renee Mayer, P.E., M.ASCE, Transportation Utility Program Manager, HDR Engineering, Inc.
- Erin McGuire, P.E., PMP, M.ASCE, CDM Smith
Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) of ASCE
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) was officially established on October 1, 2015 to become the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the utility, pipeline and surveying industry. UESI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to industry practitioners from all occupational and educational backgrounds. UESI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards. It is one of the American Society of Civil Engineers' 9 specialty Institutes.
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) is the worldwide leader in generating products and services that promote and reward excellence in the engineering, planning, design, construction, operations, and asset management, for utility infrastructure and engineering surveying.