Student Scholarship Award
New this year – UESI is offering a Student Scholarship Award program. This scholarship is intended to provide opportunities for students to attend a UESI conference and meet with industry professionals. Scholarship applicants who are members of ASCE-UESI are preferred but the scholarship program is open to all qualified students. Apply by .
Please contact Susan Reid at [email protected] for more information.
Michael Cook, MLA
Rex Murphy Social Commentator, Editorialist & Distinct Canadian Voice
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Expand your knowledge base to enhance the success of your projects at this leading industry event for practitioners covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
- Take advantage of the international setting to network with your peers, potential clients and project team leads.
- Earn up to 26 PDHs via thought-provoking interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, tours, and short courses on topics relevant to pipeline and trenchless technologies in water, wastewater, storm drainage, gas and oil pipeline systems.
- Connect with exhibitors show-casing over one hundred top products and services in pipelines technologies.
- Explore the Canadian heritage in Toronto and the larger surrounding area including the breathtaking Niagara Falls, and neighboring cities of Mississauga and Brampton.
Letter of Invitation
On behalf of the Conference Steering Committee we would like to welcome one and all to Toronto, Canada and to the Utility Engineering and Surveying Institute (UESI) Pipelines 2018 Conference. In its 38th year, this Conference has continued to provide a great forum where pipeline practitioners can gather to exchange ideas and get revitalized. The unique attribute for the 2018 Conference is that it is the first International Conference under the auspices of UESI to be held in Canada. Continue Reading