UESI Public Sector Scholarship
Application now available for the 2019 UESI Public Sector Scholarship. This scholarship helps provide education training for employees of North American public-sector agencies and for utility owners with limited training and continuing education funding. Application deadline is .
UESI Student Scholarship
Application now available for the 2019 UESI Student Scholarship. This scholarship helps provide opportunities for students to attend a UESI conference and meet with industry professionals. Application deadline is .
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Expand your knowledge base to enhance the success of your projects at this leading industry event for practitioners covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
- Take advantage of the international setting to network with your peers, potential clients and project team leads.
- Earn up to 26 PDHs via thought-provoking interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, tours, and short courses on topics relevant to pipeline and trenchless technologies in water, wastewater, storm drainage, gas and oil pipeline systems.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing over one hundred top products and services in pipelines technologies.
- Discover Nashville! - a city that from its very beginnings, grew from a foundation built on music. Music has been the common thread connecting the life and soul of the city and its people and visitors have ventured here to experience the music that weaves such a fundamental pattern in its cultural, business and social fabric. Welcome to "Music City."