Volunteer to participate in the conference as a Reviewer, Moderator, or Track Chair. Reviewing abstracts and papers is a minimal time commitment and helps UESI build a superior technical program. Moderators and Track Chairs need to attend the conference and have the opportunity to work closely with authors in preparing and delivering their papers and presentations.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Expand your knowledge base to enhance the success of your projects at this leading industry event for practitioners covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
- Take advantage of the international setting to network with your peers, potential clients and project team leads.
- Earn up to 26 PDHs via thought-provoking interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, tours, and short courses on topics relevant to pipeline and trenchless technologies in water, wastewater, storm drainage, gas and oil pipeline systems.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing over one hundred top products and services in pipelines technologies.
- Discover Nashville! - a city that from its very beginnings, grew from a foundation built on music. Music has been the common thread connecting the life and soul of the city and its people and visitors have ventured here to experience the music that weaves such a fundamental pattern in its cultural, business and social fabric. Welcome to "Music City."