Increasing your company’s visibility couldn’t be easier! The Pipelines 2020 Conference offers many opportunities to reach new business through our sponsorship program. No matter the size of your company, you will find a sponsorship level to fit your budget.
Premier – $30,000
- Special Event — Sponsored by Structural Technologies
Platinum – $20,000
- Awards Luncheon — Sponsored by Mid-America Pipe Fabricating & Supply
- Create your own Platinum sponsorship; Contact Sean Scully for options.
Gold – $12,000 and up
- Exhibit Hall Luncheon
- Hotel Key Cards — Sponsored by Xylem
- Lanyards — Sponsored by Northwest Pipe Co
- Conference Padfolio — Sponsored by Garney Construction
- Conference WiFi — Sponsored by Mueller Water Products
- Welcome Reception — Sponsored by The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Professional Development Hour (PDH) Scanners: Technical sessions, plenaries, technical tours, workshops – everything that is eligible for PDHs will have scanners where attendees have to check-in to receive credit.
- Mobile Application: The Mobile App will provide sponsors with promotion through banner ad and multimedia advertising. It’s a handy tool for the conference, but it also lives on throughout the year, providing users with access to their notes as well as an industry reference tool with company, product, and contact information all year long.
Silver – $6,000
- On-site Program — Sponsored by Jacobs
- Program Ad - Sponsored by AECOM
- Bookmark — Sponsored by Carollo
- Recreational Activities: Clay Shooting or San Antonio River Barge Tour
- Relaxation Station: Make a lasting impression by providing the attendees with a complimentary professional chair massage!
- Professional Headshot Cafe
- Exhibit Hall Breakfast
- Monday Welcome Breakfast
- Wednesday Continental Breakfast
- Wednesday Lunch
Bronze – $3,000
- Laser Pen/Slide Advancer — Sponsored by Black & Veatch
- Large Diameter Equipment Forum — Sponsored by Ramboll
- Large Diameter Pipe Forum — Sponsored by Xylem
- Refreshment Breaks (5) — Sponsored by CP&Y, ACPPA, Freese & Nichols, Alliance for PE Pipe