Increasing your company's visibility couldn't be easier! The Pipelines 2018 Conference offers many opportunities to reach new business through our sponsorship program. No matter the size of your company, you will find a sponsorship level to fit your budget.
Platinum – $20,000 and up
- Special Event – $25,000: Always a premier feature of the Pipelines conference, the special event offers the sponsor the opportunity to gain maximum exposure – and even have your staff act as the welcoming crew – to ensure a great return on your investment. – Sponsored by Structural Technologies
- Awards Luncheon – $20,000 (Tuesday, July 17): A longtime favorite of Pipelines attendees, this event sponsorship allows your company to support an event of those being honored for their achievements in civil engineering.
Gold – $10,000 and up
- Conference WiFi – $15,000: This sponsorship allows your company to gain exposure during the entire Pipelines 2018 conference by providing WiFi access to the attendees.
- Professional Development Hour (PDH) Scanners: Technical sessions, plenaries, technical tours, workshops – everything that is eligible for PDHs will have scanners where attendees have to check-in to receive credit.
- Welcome Reception (Sunday, July 15): This event is always well-attended and allows plenty of opportunities for attendee networking and engagement. The sponsor’s name is prominently featured in recognition. – Sponsored by AECOM
- Plenary Breakfast (Monday, July 16): Welcome conference attendees at this well-attended first session of the conference. – Sponsored by Cardno
- Exhibit Hall Luncheon (Monday, July 16): This sponsorship allows your company to gain exposure to the entire group of Pipelines 2018 attendees at this lunch. An ideal sponsorship for an exhibiting company.
- Attendee Tote Bags: Distributed to each conference attendee, the tote bag gives you the opportunity to have your name and logo prominently displayed throughout the entire event. – Sponsored by Garney Construction
- Hotel Key Cards With Sponsor Logo: Put your four-color message on the hotel keys of the attendees staying at the Sheraton Centre Downtown Toronto. Hotel key cards are used by attendees multiple times daily. – Sponsored by Pure Technologies
- Lanyards With Sponsor Logo: Lanyards are the must-have accessory at the Pipelines Conference. Lanyards offer a way to display your logo while holding their badge, business cards, etc., throughout the convention. – Sponsored by AMERICAN
- Mobile Application: The Mobile App will provide sponsors with promotion through banner ad and multimedia advertising. It’s a handy tool for the conference, but it also lives on throughout the year, providing users with access to their notes as well as an industry reference tool with company, product, and contact information all year long. – Sponsored by Ameron Water Transmission Group
- Conference Proceedings: Your company logo will be featured on the on-line access proceedings retrieval portal. – Sponsored by Northwest Pipe Company
- Relaxation Station: Make a lasting impression by providing the attendees with a complimentary professional chair massage! The tickets the attendees redeem for massage will be distributed at sponsor’s booth.
Silver – $5,000
- Technical Tours
- Internet Café
- Exhibit Hall Breakfast
- Wednesday Continental Breakfast
- On-site Program – Sponsored by Jacobs & HDR
- Exhibit Hall Prizes
- General Sponsorship
- Final Program Bookmark – Sponsored by Carollo Engineers
Bronze – $2,500
- Laser Pen/Slide Advancer – Sponsored by Black & Veatch
- Pre-Conference Workshops (4)
- Refreshment Breaks (5) – Sponsored by American Concrete Pressure Pipe Association, CIMA CANADA INC.