Pipelines 2024 Conference
The Pipelines 2024 Conference is part of the ASCE Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI). The conference will continue to provide a forum for pipeline engineers and practitioners from all around the world to share their experiences in meeting the challenges of today's pipeline infrastructure. This premier industry event has become the conference of choice for utility and pipeline owners, design and consulting engineers, contractors, manufacturers, suppliers, students, educators, researchers, and pipeline professionals. The conference will also include surveying as it relates to pipeline and utility projects.
This event will provide a dynamic and inspiring venue for participants to share and gain valuable knowledge related to planning, designing, constructing, renewing, operating, managing and maintaining the pipeline assets.
- Doug Jenkins, P.E., M.ASCE,, Principal Technologist - Conveyance, Jacobs
- Jason Lueke, Ph.D., P.Eng., M.ASCE, National Practice Leader – Trenchless Technologies, Associated Engineering
Technical Program Co-Chairs
- Khalid Kaddoura, Ph.D., P.Eng., M.ASCE, Team Lead – Pipeline Condition Assessment, GHD
- Richard Nichols, P.E., M.ASCE, Technical Director, Uni-Bell PVC Pipe Association
Advisors to Technical Co-Chairs, Workshops and Posters
- Christine S. Ellenberger, P.E., M.ASCE, Project Manager, Jacobs Engineering
- Jonathan D Shirk, P.E., M.ASCE, Senior Project Manager, Kennedy Jenks Consultants
Exhibits and Sponsorship Chairs
- Shah Rahman, MBA, M.ASCE, Practice Leader, KCI Technologies
- Ophir Wainer, Aff.M.ASCE, Director of North American Business Development, 4M Analytics
Publicity & Media Coordinators
- Robert Carpenter, Aff.M.ASCE, Editor-in-Chief, Gulf Energy Information
- Mike Kezdi, Associate Editor, Trenchless Technology and North American Oil & Gas Pipelines
ASCE Pipelines Division ExCom Liaison
- Mark Mihm, P.E., M.ASCE, P.E., CDT, ENV SP, Senior Engineer, Dallas Water Utilities
- Tom Iseley, M.ASCE, Professor of Engineering Practice, Construction Engineering and Management, Purdue University
- Wei Liao, A.M.ASCE, Lead Research Engineer, Construction Engineering and Management, Purdue University
Younger Member Coordinators
- Harshit Shukla, Ph.D., A.M.ASCE, Assistant Research Scientist, Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- Jarred R. Jones, P.E., M.ASCE, Executive Director, North Charleston Sewer District and North Charleston District
- Duane Strayer, P.Eng, M.ASCE Division Manager, Infrastructure, Associated Engineering
Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales
Customer Service | Conference Registration
Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) of ASCE
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) was officially established on October 1, 2015 to become the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the utility, pipeline and surveying industry. UESI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to industry practitioners from all occupational and educational backgrounds. UESI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards. It is one of the American Society of Civil Engineers' 9 specialty Institutes.
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) is the worldwide leader in generating products and services that promote and reward excellence in the engineering, planning, design, construction, operations, and asset management, for utility infrastructure and engineering surveying.