Technical Program Submissions
The Pipelines 2023 Conference will provide a forum for industry professionals to share experiences and knowledge between owners, agencies, consultants, industry, supplies, contractors, and governments from around the world. This premier industry gathering has become the place of choice for practitioners to discuss technical paper presentations covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
The Call for Submissions ended on October 1, 2022.
Paper Management System Access
Information for Authors
Draft and final presentations must be submitted for each paper and panel session.
Draft Presentations are due May 7, 2023 - your Moderator will review it and provide comments
Final Presentations are due July 15, 2023 - they are collected so that each session computer will have all the presentations on it. Arrange with your moderator if you update the presentation after July 15.
Important information about presentations:
- Presentations should be no more than 25 slides. You will have 20 to 25 minutes to present your paper and 5 to 10 minutes of questions from the audience.
- Make your slides easy to read for the audience. Be carefully about putting too much text on the slide and using a font that is small or hard to read. Black text on white background is the easiest to read.
- Avoid commericalization. You cannot put your company's logo on every slide. We encourage you to focus on the technical aspects of your project.
- Avoid videos, they don't play well on hotel internet.
All presenting speakers are required to register for the Conference.
Upcoming Key Dates for Submissions
- Draft Presentations Due: May 7, 2023
- Final Presentations Due: July 15
The UESI Pipelines 2023 Conference relies on our members' contributions. Volunteer to be a Reviewer, Moderator, Mentor, or Track Chair.
For further information or questions on the technical program please contact UESI Senior Manager Susan Reid.