Lionel CartwrightAmerican country music artist, singer, song writer and performer
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Expand your knowledge base to enhance the success of your projects at this leading industry event for practitioners covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
- Take advantage of this professionally diverse setting to network with your peers, potential clients and project team leads.
- Earn up to 26 PDHs via thought-provoking interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, tours, and workshops on topics relevant to pipeline and trenchless technologies in water, wastewater, storm drainage, gas and oil pipeline systems.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing over one hundred top products and services in pipelines technologies.
- Discover Nashville! - a city that from its very beginnings, grew from a foundation built on music. Music has been the common thread connecting the life and soul of the city and its people and visitors have ventured here to experience the music that weaves such a fundamental pattern in its cultural, business and social fabric. Welcome to "Music City."
Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) of ASCE
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) was officially established on October 1, 2015 to become the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the utility, pipeline and surveying industry. UESI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to industry practitioners from all occupational and educational backgrounds. UESI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards. It is one of the American Society of Civil Engineers' nine specialty Institutes.