The Pipelines 2018 Conference will provide a forum for industry professionals to share experiences and knowledge between owners, agencies, consultants, industry, supplies, contractors, and governments from around the world. This premier industry gathering has become the place of choice for practitioners to discuss technical paper presentations covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
The conference will focus on advancing technologies in pipeline and utilities engineering; engineering surveying & geomatics; pipe materials; standards; construction; construction management; pipeline inspection; maintenance and rehabilitation; trenchless technologies, pipeline asset and program management; risk assessment, alternate project delivery methods for the water, wastewater, storm water, oil and gas industries by individual leaders in their respective fields.
The Call for Abstracts has now ended, thank you for participating. If your abstract was accepted, you will be contacted on with instructions on how to upload your paper.
For workshops or forums:
Deadline for workshops and forums proposals is
Areas of Interest
- Pipelines and Utilities:
- Engineering, Planning & Design
- Construction & Installation
- Condition Assessment
- Maintenance, Repairs & Rehabilitation
- Asset Management & Program Management
- Large Diameter Case Studies
- Alternate Project Delivery Methods
- Trenchless Design & Case Studies
- Seismic Design & Performance
- Water, Waste water, Storm water, Oil & Gas Pipeline Industry Issues
- Engineering Surveying & Geomatics
- Cross Border Utility Projects
- Abstracts are due
- Abstracts must include the title of the paper, a 200-word maximum description of the content of the paper, names of all authors, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Draft and final papers must be a minimum of 8 pages and a recommended maximum of 12 pages in length including figures, graphs, charts, and photographs.
- All speakers are required to register for the Conference, and submit a PowerPoint presentation based on their technical paper prior to the Conference.
- Notification of acceptance of the abstract will be sent by e-mail on
Key Dates for Submissions
- Abstracts Due:
- Notification of Acceptance:
- Draft Papers Due:
- Final Papers Due:
Please reference the Paper Formatting Instructions when submitting your draft (and final) papers.
NOTE: This year we are using a NEW Paper Management software.