The Pipelines 2019 Conference will provide a forum for industry professionals to share experiences and knowledge between owners, agencies, consultants, industry, supplies, contractors, and governments from around the world. This premier industry gathering has become the place of choice for practitioners to discuss technical paper presentations covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
The call for abstracts is now closed. Authors will be notified on or about October 1 if their abstract was accepted. Please contact Susan Reid if you have not received a notification or have any other questions.
Information for Authors
- Draft and final papers must be a maximum of 8-10 pages in length including figures, graphs, charts, and photographs.
- All presenting speakers are required to register for the Conference by , and submit a PowerPoint presentation based on their technical paper prior to the Conference.
- Please reference the Paper Formatting Instructions when submitting your draft (and final) papers.
- For your reference please also see the Copyright Transfer Information and Permissions Information.
Upcoming Key Dates for Submissions
- Draft Papers Due:
- Final Papers Due:
- Draft Presentations Due: (Tentative)
- Draft Posters Due: (Tentative)
- Final Presentations Due: (Tentative)
- Final Posters Due: (Tentative)