The Pipelines 2020 Conference will provide a forum for industry professionals to share experiences and knowledge between owners, agencies, consultants, industry, supplies, contractors, and governments from around the world. This premier industry gathering has become the place of choice for practitioners to discuss technical paper presentations covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
The abstract submittal site for the 2020 Pipelines Conference is now closed.
Reviews of abstracts have started and all abstracts are locked. Authors will be notified of the review committee's decision on
Information for Authors
Papers, Author Registration, and Presentations
- Draft and final papers must be a maximum of 8-10 pages in length including figures, graphs, charts, and photographs.
- The Draft Paper submittal on December 6 is a hard deadline and there will be no extensions. If a Draft Paper is submitted after the deadline you may loose your slot in the technical program and a paper on the waiting list may be put in its place.
- All presenting speakers are required to register for the Conference by and submit a PowerPoint presentation based on their technical paper prior to the Conference.
- All accepted panel authors must submit a detailed outline of their session, and list of panelists (with bios) by December 6.
- Please reference the Paper Formatting Instructions (PDF) when submitting your draft (and final) papers.
- For your reference please also see the Copyright Transfer Information and Permissions Information.
Upcoming Key Dates for Submissions
- Notification of Acceptance: October 14, 2019
- Draft Papers Due: December 6, 2019 - No extensions
- Speaker Conference Registration Deadline: March 13, 2020
- Final Papers Due: March 13, 2020
- Final Presentations Due: July 20, 2020