Technical Program Submissions for Pipelines 2024 Conference
The Pipelines 2024 Conference will provide a forum for industry professionals to share experiences and knowledge between owners, agencies, consultants, industry, supplies, contractors, and governments from around the world. This premier industry gathering has become the place of choice for practitioners to discuss technical paper presentations covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
The 2024 Call for Submissions has closed.
The conferences proceedings template that we use for the Pipelines Conference is slightly different than the one used by ASCE in general. Please only use this template and not others found on the ASCE Library website.
We have created a video of common formatting tips.
Some key things to remember as you write your papers:
- Paper should be 10 pages long
- Do not include any purely negative information, especially about your competitors. The focus should be on your solutions to technical issues
- Paper must be new material. Cannot have been presented at another conference or published in another proceedings
- If you were accepted as a poster, you will not be presenting in a technical session. You will be going back and forth with your reviewers to edit the paper, but that does not mean that your status has changed.
- Margins need to be 1 inch on all sides
- Nothing can go into a margin, including figures and tables
- Figure captions go below the figure
- Table captions go above the table
Key Dates for 2024 Conference Submissions
- Draft Papers Due: December 15, 2023
- Final Papers Due: February 27, 2024
- Draft Presentations Due: May 7, 2024
- Final Presentations Due: July 15
The UESI Pipelines 2024 Conference relies on our members' contributions. Volunteer to be a Reviewer or Mentor.
For further information or questions on the technical program please contact UESI Senior Manager Susan Reid.