Display your poster at Pipelines 2020 Conference
The Pipelines 2020 Steering Committee has issued a second call seeking new poster proposals. If you would like to participate this year, submit a poster abstract before
Welcome Breakfast & Keynote
Peter M. LakeTexas Water Development Board
Awards Luncheon & Keynote
Mark NutschGreen Beret Commander
Lunch & Keynote
Melissa MarshallFounder, Present Your Science
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Expand your knowledge base to enhance the success of your projects at this leading industry event for practitioners covering the most current state-of-the-art engineering technologies for pipeline and utilities infrastructure.
- Take advantage of this platform to network with your peers, potential clients and project team leads.
- Earn up to 26 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) via thought-provoking interdisciplinary education, inspiring and enlightening keynote speakers, tours, and short courses on topics relevant to pipeline and trenchless technologies in water, wastewater, storm drainage, gas and oil pipeline systems.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing over one hundred top products and services in pipelines technologies.
- Experience the San Antonio River Walk, Spanish colonial architecture and parks and plazas make it one of America’s most picturesque cities. As one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, San Antonio offers modern convenience in the middle of a historic location with diverse culture, ethnic cuisine and exciting attractions.
Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) of ASCE
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) was officially established on October 1, 2015 to become the first national organization designed to meet the needs of all individuals working within the utility, pipeline and surveying industry. UESI is fully inclusive, with active membership available to industry practitioners from all occupational and educational backgrounds. UESI offers individuals and organizations the opportunity to network with other professionals, sharpen skills and shape the future of the industry by participating in technical activities, conferences and the development of internationally recognized standards. It is one of the American Society of Civil Engineers' 9 specialty Institutes.
The Utility Engineering & Surveying Institute (UESI) is the worldwide leader in generating products and services that promote and reward excellence in the engineering, planning, design, construction, operations, and asset management, for utility infrastructure and engineering surveying.